Thursday, June 25, 2009

Eye popping paint...

We did some major re-arranging of the downstairs of the house last weekend. Rachel (my kidlet) has been painting some of the downstairs for me, bit by bit. Our previously yellow kitchen got new yellower-yellow paint. There is some dissension in the ranks... my sister and her crew hate it, as does my friend Meg. I think its quite nice, and a pleasant change from my normal paint pallet of white, white and more white. So, for now it stays. This spring has been an unusually wet, gray one, so this spash of color seems welcome to me. Besides, as I am very fond of saying, "This is my house and I shall do as I please." (I am such a rebel. Ha!)

1 comment:

D'Gaye said...

The nice thing about paint is that it is easy to change! Your color reminds me of the one I painted my room with when I was 16. Yellow in its multitude of hues is still my favorite. It makes it seem as though the sun is always out.