Thursday, April 22, 2010

3 reasons to clean my kitchen...





I had planned to haul a big pile of brush from one point in the yard to another after work. But then storm clouds rolled in and rain drops pattered down, so I turned to housework. My kitchen needed some deep cleaning. It needed counters scrubbed and cabinets wiped and windows polished. In the midst of shining things up I glanced out the window and saw a beautiful rainbow.

A little later I looked out a different window and saw this very handsome Red Winged blackbird. He posed for one long instant so I could capture his image.

And then I saw this very fine fox, trotting purposefully through the meadow. He was unconcerned with me taking his portrait.

And despite my frequent pauses to "shoot" the beauty outside my window, the kitchen got spiffed up nicely.

No comments: