Saturday, November 29, 2008

And the fun continued!




After all the Thanksgiving festivities, sister Deb treated us to MORE fun. Each family was gifted a Ginger Bread House kit, and she bought a zillion fun little doo dahs to enhance the project, too. We set up one of the long, borrowed tables from the feast and covered it in plastic, then made a HUGE mess while we giggled and created. Glue, frosting and conversation flowed. The end result of Rachel's and my creation is here to the right. I LOVE the smoke coming out of the chimney. Cracks me up! On that sweet note, we'll usher in the next holiday season! Today we are planning on going tree hunting. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

solarity said...

Oh, my, I can see I'll finally have to enter the gingerbread house contest next year! (The ladies at the Red Scooter keep asking me to, and I keep saying I don't have time. Which is certainly true in this year of moving.)

Mary Anne in Kentucky