Friday, October 24, 2008

Meet Smoochie....


Here is Smooch. The pooch. I had no intention of adding a 4th dog to our family, but here he is. You can read more about how he arrived at www.darylconner.com. Click on "articles," then "Heart dogs."
Smoochie's job is to kiss us all soundly each and every chance he gets. He loves me and ADORES Rachel. When Rachel comes home from college, Smooch nearly hurts himself with his joyous greeting. His happiest moments are when Rachel and I are together, and he can snuggle, touching us both. Smooch goes to work with me most days, and spends his time convincing my coworkers and me to toss toys for him- - - endlessly. He is highly motivated by food, and feels a bit intimidated that the chickens are taller than he is. His Vet says, "He is pretty cute. If you like the way space aliens look." Never one to hold a grudge, Smooch kissed him, too.

No comments: