Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dreams come in all flavors...


Years and years ago I decided it would be fun to learn how to make really good pizza at home.
It was a small thing, this desire to be a great pizza chef... and really of little consequence, but I never did follow through. Until recently. Lately we have instituted "Friday Night Pizza Night."
Every week we have been making pizza... a different flavor each time. I even bought a very nice pizza stone, which is fun to use and works great!
This weeks pizza included a garlic cream sauce, seasoned shrimp and lots of gooey cheese. The aroma of it cooking and the taste of it dancing on our tongues was amazing. This is an example of a small dream deferred... I am glad I didn't put it off any longer! Dreams come in all shapes and sizes and flavors, and I think we owe it to ourselves to trot them out and give them a spin. They can be delicious.
What small dream have you been putting off?

No comments: