Thursday, April 26, 2012

Furniture finishing...

Dear Windsor Chairmakers; (www.windsorchair.com) Oh how we love the beautiful table you made for our family. It is functional art and a treasure in our home. We have had many happy gatherings around its smooth and stunning surface. I remember when we ordered our table we were told to choose the level of "distress" finish that we wanted. I recently decided that we chose too LITTLE distress. I didn't want to trouble you by bringing the table back for more work from your skilled craftsmen, so I took matters into my own hands. And hooves. "Taco," the baby buckling Saanen goat came in and did some table dancing for us. He would be happy to come to your wonderful shop and help you with distressing furniture at any time. His fees are quite reasonable and he is pleasant to work with. I hope you can appreciate this new method of furniture finishing as we do! Many thanks, Daryl Conner and Taco

No comments: