Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Taco the buckling and Yum Yum the girl piglet visited a bit over the fence. Chanel does not like the pigs. She stares at them, hard; snorts and stamps and is in general not happy to have them around. Luna the goat gets on high alert when she sees the piglets, too. Then she goes back to grazing. She looks so much better than she did when she arrived in April. Back then she was skin and bones, with a rough coat and dull look about her. Now she is sleek and a bit chubby, as well as alert and active. The Freedom Ranger roosters are just bad. They are crowing loudly at 4 AM, fight with each other, get under my feet when I am trying to feed them,(then scream in outrage if I step on their big feet!)and are rough on the hens. I can't say I'll be sorry to see them go to freezer camp.

No comments: