Sunday, May 4, 2014

Baby things...



It's been 25 years since I had a baby, yet I have baby wipes and diapers gracing my home. You might wonder why. Well. I'll tell you!

The baby wipes are used daily to wipe the goats udder off before I milk her. The wipes are gentle and soft, and effectively clean the udder so that the milk stays clean and sweet.

And those diapers? Well... they are an experiment.



The little lamb? She is not so house broken. She tends to pee often, in large quantities, and with no warning. So I am seeing if she'll tolerate a diaper for when she is inside. She's growing fast and is sweet as can be, but the constant puddles are getting me down!

So, that is why there are baby things on the kitchen counter. Not exactly the uses they were intended for, but they do the trick!

No comments: