Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Heart stones....

If someone asks, I always say I don't collect anything. By that I mean that I don't buy things and keep them displayed. But I do have a penchant for seeking and finding stones in the shape of hearts. I've found them on beaches, in driveways, and while digging in my garden. My daughter brought me a beauty from India, and friends and family often press a cool, smooth stone into my palm when they come visit. I tuck them on the window sills on the porch, or group a few on a table for fun. My sister found me this terrific little book, too... who knew others had an eye for hearts?

2 comments:

Yamamura Chiaki said...

Hello
I've found your blog randomly and this post just made me stop and read it. I've never noticed those kind of stones... I really have to be more aware.

great thing to collect, very beautiful. thank you for sharing this.

Josie Iselin said...

Dear Daryl,

I am so glad your sister found my little book for you. I have just sent out a beach valentine and I would love to send it to you as well. Send me your e-mail and I'll get you on the list. I have three other books you might enjoy (or your sister might!)....look under books on my website.

Cheers and Love Rocks!

Josie Iselin
www.josieiselin.com
josieiselin@lovingblind.com