Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What is to love about Germany..?







What I love about Germany:
Art and architecture, flowers everywhere, street mimes in Munich, Swans on the Danube River, bake shops and German cusine, Oktoberfest and public transit, beautiful gates, rolling farms dotted with villages that look like they came from a story book.
I love apple strudel and hospitality and people so well educated that they speak multiple languages with total ease. I love the cobblestones and bicyles with baskets everywhere as people run errands. Did I mention chocolate? Chocolate! I love Lufthansa airlines and dogs in shops and dogs in restaurants and dogs at street cafes. I love the lace curtains that decorate so many windows and the pride the German people have for thier country. I love Germany.

No comments: