Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The halls...

They are decked...
One of my favorite "decorations" are these figures that our daughter made in high school. An angel, Mary and baby Jesus. Made from fabric and wire with great care.

I got a little silly with the lights... but I rather like how they illuminate this corner of the dining room.


Our tree is JUST right size. For me. Husband and child find it disappointingly small.



This is the first thing one sees when entering our home. I change it with the seasons. Rachel helped me decorate it for Christmas, and I think we did a fine job.


2 comments:

Cheryl and Phil said...

The house looks very festive, and I love Rachel's creche. BUT your hutch obviously needs some reindeer. (I happen to know some [a LOT] that will be available shortly after this Christmas.)

solarity said...

It's impossible to go overboard with lights at Christmas. (Santa looks very comfortable.)

Mary Anne in Kentucky