Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gearing up...


In 4 days I fly to Georgia to be a part of the annual Atlanta Pet Fair. This is an event I look forward to all year, but gosh its a lot of work to get ready! This picture shows me giving a class at last years show. This year I am slated to work at the German Red Clipper booth, and give 3 hours of educational lectures. I am putting the finishing touches on the lectures, and doing a bunch of other things in preparation for the show. One of those things is printing and binding the book I just wrote. I am introducing my little book at the Pet Fair.

We are anticipating MORE SNOW tonight, perhaps as much as 15 inches. So, I add "brace for storm," to my long list of things to do.
On the upside, I can pretty much guarantee there will be flowers blooming in Georgia, and that little taste of spring will be a delight.

And while we are talking about delights... I just found out I was nominated for a couple of truely nifty awards! http://www.cardinalcrystalawards.com/ if you want to go see. Yikes!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: