Monday, March 2, 2009

The Great Unveiling!


Here is a little pile of what has been keeping me quite busy for the past few months. I decided to write a little book, and then I actually DID it. For that I am so pleased! Pleased that I followed through, and have something to show for my efforts.

We chose to publish it here at home, so that part has been keeping my husband busy. I wrote, photographed and did the lay out, Chris is printing and binding. I think my job was the easy part.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

solarity said...

[Wild applause]

Mary Anne in Kentucky

Kelly=yllek said...

HEY, YIPPEE to you Daryl!!!

I'm so proud of you for following through:) Some day purhaps I will feel that wonderful feeling!

A YIPPEE to Chris too, it must of been an awesome feeling to see the first book all put together!!!

Now how do eYe get a copy?

Is that Smooch sporting the cover?

Congrat's!!
Kelly

Sean Patrick said...

This is Great Daryl!!!
How do I buy a signed 1st edition?
Tell me how now brown cow!
:)sEan