Friday, August 13, 2010

Flirt gets phone calls, Flirt gets letters...

Last week the phone rang at work. I could hear Beth, our fabulous receptionist say, "Flirt? OK. Uh huh. Her driver? Yes, yes, I think her driver would agree to that." I was mystified.

The story was that one of our customers who really likes Flirt (my toy poodle) has an elderly friend who is very fond of dogs. Especially small, sweet dogs. Our customer wanted to know if I would consider bringing Flirt to visit her friend. I knew Flirt would enjoy such a trip, so that afternoon I did indeed drive her to meet Mrs. C. They liked each other very much! Flirt is slightly pink and that added to Mrs. C's enjoyment.

Today the mailman brought a thank you card addressed to, (you guessed it,) FLIRT!

I've had a lot of dogs over the years. Flirt is the first one to get phone calls and postal deliveries.

No comments: