Sunday, March 13, 2016

Spring shots...

Just a few snapshots from daily life at FairWinds...
 The Silky chickens are very excited to explore the pasture on fine early spring days. They are so comical looking... guaranteed to make me smile every time I catch a glimpse of them.  They are so dumb, though... when they get too far from their coop I have to go round them up and show them the way home.

Chanel and Celeste both enjoyed a long drink of fresh, warm water on a chilly spring morning. So sweet, cheek to cheek.


Friend Marion has been busy welcoming new lambs to her farm. I may have lost track, but I think 9 new little babies have graced her farm so far.  Several sets of twins and one "litter" of triplets.  I don't think she has been getting much sleep in the last few weeks. 

These two will be coming to live here for the summer when they are a bit bigger. I can hardly wait!


No comments: