Monday, August 3, 2009

My big brother...


My big brother came to visit me from Vermont yesterday. I adore him, and do not see him often enough. This is the big brother that used to plunk me on the bar of his bicyle and peddle me around town. It hurt like crazy but I'd ride any time, just to be with him. When I was really little he had his first business, "Waters Worm Works. He let me help by holding out my little hands for him to fill with worms. He would wait until my mitts were full and then say, "You have a skeeter on your cheek." I fell for it ever time, smashing my face with dirt and worm guts. He would laugh till he cried, I'd just cry. He taught me to shoot and how to swim and water ski. He rode me on his dirt bikes, let me hang out with his friends, and let me go on endless back road adventures. I am so lucky to have a big brother!

1 comment: